Men and women both agree that beards make men look better. In fact, since the dawn of ages, beards have been associated with power, wealth, prosperity, wisdom, and masculinity by different cultures. Beards are nowadays very popular, and men prefer maintaining them themselves.
But did you know that the newest technology built in the trimmers uses lasers to guide the blades?
In the following article, we present the best beard trimmers available in 2017. No matter how long you like wearing your beard, you can read our beard trimmer reviews to find the right model for you.
Some men like to trim their necklines, other like to shave them. Finding a good trimmer for men might seem difficult, but it’s not. As long as you look good, you can choose either one, but make sure you have the right tools for the job. We’re certain that after reading our beard razor reviews, you’ll be able to find the razor that fits best to your needs.
- Philips Norelco Multigroom 7100, All-in-One Trimmer
- PRICE $$$$$
- Battery Runtime : up to 60 minutes
- Charging Time : 1 hour
- Length Settings : 18
- Braun Rechargeable Hair & Beard Trimmer
- PRICE $$$$
- Battery Runtime : 40 minutes
- Charging Time : 1 hour
- Length Settings : 12
- Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
- PRICE $$$$
- Battery Runtime : up to 50 minutes
- Charging Time : 1 hour
- Length Settings : 39
- Wahl Lithium Ion Slate Stainless Steel Trimmer
- PRICE $$$
- Battery Runtime : Up to 4 hours
- Charging Time : 1 hour
- Length Settings : 13
- BeardScape Beard and Hair Trimmer
- PRICE $$$
- Battery Runtime : Up to 4 hours
- Charging Time : 3 hours
- Length Settings : 1.0 to 1.9 mm blade height adjustment
Philips Norelco Multigroom 7100, All-in-One Trimmer
Whether you’re a professional barber, a stylist, or just a beards enthusiast, you need the right trimmer if you want to give your beard or the beards of your customers the best form and outline.
When it comes to beard trimmers, the Norelco Multigroom 7100 developed by Philips is the equivalent of a Porche in the automotive industry. Sure, there are bigger models out there. Some of them might even be more powerful than this one, but no matter how big or how fast they are, they won’t be able to deliver the same experience.
The Multigroom 7100 comes with an astonishing 18 built-in hair length settings. Not only will this provide you a wide variety to choose from, but it will also provide the means to achieve intricate and unique patterns.
Powered by a Lithium-ion battery, this cordless beard trimmer can be used for up to 60 minutes continuously until its battery runs out. One of the great features of this model is the 5-minute Quick Charge. This will allow you to recharge the trimmer for only 5 minutes and gain 5 minutes of battery life. This might not seem like much, but it can be a life-saver in tight situations.
Braun Rechargeable Hair & Beard Trimmer
Every man trying to grow a beard or even those who have been wearing a beard for a long time know that maintaining it is not as easy as it seems. Once you have a beard, you have to oil it, comb it, and groom it. Depending on how long you like to wear your beard, you have to cut the longer hairs in it at least once or twice per month.
That’s why owning and using a beard trimmer is usually cheaper than going to a barber. And when you choose Braun’s beard trimmer, you can rest assured that your investment is going to pay off.
This beard trimmer comes with 12 built-in hair length settings, so you will definitely find one that suits your face and style. All the combs that come with this trimmer have an easy click-and-lock system that holds them in place while you’re using the unit.
Unlike other trimmer models, this one is fully washable, so it will be easier to maintain. Another great addition is its Smart Plug feature. This feature will automatically detect the voltage of the power outlet and adjust it for the trimmer, allowing you to use it all over the world.
Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
There’s nothing like going to the barber. If you’ve used the services of the same barber of a long time, you definitely know what we’re talking about. A good barber is a coach, a relationship guru, a good motivator, and he or she also knows how to make you look good. Well, you have to give it to them, they spend a lot of time talking to different people and they know exactly how to make you feel welcome in their business.
But what happens when you don’t have the time to go to the barber? Or when you’re out of town and you need to trim your beard? Well, for these occasions, you can use the ER-GB80-S beard trimmer produced by Panasonic.
This trimmer is capable of doing it all. With 39 different hair length settings, you can use this model to trim, outline, and detail your beard. The trimmer is water resistant, so it’s easy to clean after you use it. It even comes with a rubberized grip for an easier handling and an increased control.
The ER-GB80-S can be used without being connected to the power cord and it has an autonomy of 40 minutes. However, when the battery runs out, you can simply connect it to the power cord and continue using it.
Wahl Lithium Ion Slate Stainless Steel Trimmer
If you’re one of the men who like nothing better than to take their time while they’re grooming, you need a beard trimmer that has a long battery life. Well, if that’s the case, you don’t have to look further, you found it.
Wahl’s stainless steel trimmer has a very good battery capacity. In fact, this is one of the best batteries ever included in a beard trimmer. With a maximum run time of 240 minutes, this trimmer can be used for a very long time. This is also a very good feature if you plan on using it when you’re on vacation. You don’t even have to pack the charger, you can just recharge the trimmer and take it with you.
Not only is this trimmer very effective, but it’s also durable. This model has a stainless steel housing, so it will withstand the regular wear and tear you put it through. The trimmer uses self-sharpening carbon and steel blades to provide a long-lasting performance. No matter how often you use it, the blades will still be sharp.
The trimmer comes with 4 heads and multiple combs, so you will be able to find the right hair length setting for your style.
BeardScape Beard and Hair Trimmer
Men who plan on growing a beard and those who already have one know that it requires a lot of maintenance and dedication. When you decide on growing a beard, you have to be dedicated otherwise you won’t achieve your end goals. The period between a stubble and a full beard is probably the most difficult one, as that’s usually the time you’re itchy most of the time.
Besides dedication and commitment, you also need the proper tools. If you just leave your beard hair to grow wildly, you’ll go from the sexy look to the homeless one in a matter of days. That’s why it’s important to trim your beard all the time.
Using the BeardScape beard trimmer, detailing your beard becomes easy and fun. With 5 speed settings and a digital display, this small trimmer is powerful and very easy to use.
Even though this trimmer is smaller than other models, it’s capable of a surprisingly long run-time. Once it’s fully charged, the trimmer can work for up to 4 hours continuously.
This trimmer uses ceramic blades. These blades are better than steel ones because they’re more durable, and they also remain colder while you use the trimmer, providing a more comfortable experience.
- Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100
- PRICE $$$$
- Battery Runtime : 60 minutes
- Charging Time : 1 hour
- Length Settings : 17
- Braun BT 5090 Precision Beard Trimmer
- PRICE $$$$
- Battery Runtime : 40 minutes
- Charging Time : 1 hour
- Length Settings : 25
- Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit
- PRICE $
- Battery Runtime : up to 65 minutes
- Charging Time : 4 hours
- Length Settings : 8
- Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100
- PRICE $
- Battery Runtime : 60 minutes
- Charging Time : 10 hours
- Length Settings : 18
- Panasonic ER224S, Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer
- PRICE $$
- Battery Runtime : Approximately 10, five-minute
- Charging Time : 8 hours
- Length Settings : 14
Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100
Are you passionate about technology? Do you like to cut and trim your beard in neat and precise patterns? If your answer to the previous questions was yes, we found the right beard trimmer model for you.
The Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 developed by Philips incorporates some of the latest technologies to provide the best possible beard trimming experience. This trimmer model comes with an integrated laser guide. Whenever you want to use the trimmer, the laser guide will emit light on your face so you know exactly where the trimmer will fall. This will allow you to create and follow precise patterns when you’re trimming your beard. The laser used is not harmful to your eyes, so it’s totally safe to use.
This beard trimmer has 17 hair length settings, so you can easily find the best one for your face. This is a dual-side trimmer. On one side, the trimmer has a wider end which is perfect for larger areas. On the other side, the trimmer has a narrower end, specially designed for reaching in difficult places, such as around your mouth and nose.
The BeardTrimmer 9100 has a run-time of one hour, and it can be fully charged in under one hour.
Braun BT 5090 Precision Beard Trimmer
If you like to trim and cut your beard in unusual or difficult patterns, you need to use the right tools. Many trimmers come with different combs so they can cut the hairs in your beard at different lengths, but do they come with the right ones?
To make sure you find exactly the right sizes you’re looking for, you have to choose a trimmer that comes with a lot of built-in hair length settings. If this is the case, you should look no further.
The BT 5090 beard trimmer produced by Braun comes with 25 different hair length settings, so you’re bound to find the right ones. With the help of these settings, you will be able to model and detail your beard as you imagined it. The trimmer is water-resistant, so it’s very easy to clean.
This cordless beard trimmer uses two batteries so it will always provide the same amount of power. The batteries can be fully recharged in about one hour, and they provide power for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. The trimmer can also be used corded when needed, and a 5-minute recharge should be enough for a trim.
Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit
When you have to buy an appliance or a device, it’s always better to buy the one you think will fit your specific needs. However, when you want to buy a device or an appliance you’ve never used before, it might be a solution to buy a popular model. The Remington PG6025 is a very popular model that has been used by millions of men around the world.
This beard trimmer comes with 8 different attachment to make your trimming experience easier and more comfortable. You can use the full-sized trimmer to remove the bulk of the hair on your face, neck, and sideburns. The separate detail trimmer can be used with good results to outline your beard, clean your neckline, and the edges of the beard which are harder to reach using the wider head.
The PG6025 is capable of running for up to 65 minutes, delivering a steady power to the blades so that your trimmer will always perform at the same speed. To fully charge the beard trimmer, you have to wait about for 4 hours.
This beard trimmer uses surgical-grade steel blades. These blades are self-sharpening, so they will provide a good trimming performance every time you use them.
Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100
Even though most men like going to the barber from time to time, there’s nothing like taking care of your own beard. No matter what some people believe, trusting a professional might sometimes not be for the best. Maybe you want the hair a little shorter, maybe you want your sideburns longer. When you trim your own beard, you can always make the small adjustments you’re thinking about but never express at the barber.
But one thing is very important if you want to trim your own beard. You have to have the right tools for the job. Wielding a scissor against your face might not be comfortable, and it can even be dangerous at times. After all, without any experience, how do you know how much of the beard you’re supposed to cut? However, it’s very easy to use a beard trimmer.
High-quality beard trimmers like the Norelco Mutigroom 3100 developed by Philips comes with a lot of different accessories to make your beard trimming easier. This model comes with 18 different hair length settings, so you can be sure you’ll find the right one for your face and style.
This model uses chromed blades that are specially designed to protect the skin, so you can benefit from a pleasurable trimming experience.
Panasonic ER224S, Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer
Not everybody has the time to go to the barber every time they want to make a small adjustment to their beard. In fact, sometimes life is too busy to find the time to relax, let alone go to the barber.
If you’re one of the men who’s busy enough as it is, you might want to trim and shave your own beard. But to do that and still look good, you have to own and use the proper tools.
Such a tool is the ER224S beard trimmer produced by Panasonic. This is a small and compact trimmer you can take with you on your business trip without sacrificing a lot of storage space, and it’s also very effective.
With 14 hair length settings, this model will allow you to trim and detail your beard as you like, and once you find the right size for your style, you can use it over and over without changing it.
The trimmer slim and ergonomic design will allow you to handle the trimmer easily, and you will be able to use it even in those areas where it’s harder to reach, like around your mouth and under your nose.
This unit is water-resistant, so you can use it in the shower, and you can clean it using water without harming it.
Beard Trimmer Buying Guide
Buying a beard trimmer might not seem very difficult, but finding one you will be able to use for years, no matter how you decide to change your looks, is. Every man who wants to grow a beard or those who already have one but wants to maintain it on his own should look for the following features when buying a beard trimmer.
- Multiple Hair Length Settings – Buying a trimmer that comes with only one or two combs might be a mistake unless you know exactly what you’re doing. If for example, you want to create an intricate design, the two combs might not provide the lengths you need.To make sure your trimmer can produce the exact patterns you imagine, it might be better to choose a model that comes with multiple hair length settings. This way you can use the settings for different styles, even if you change them often. Maybe one year you want to wear your beard longer. Maybe the next one you want to wear a long stubble. You need the right tools for the job. Choosing a beard trimmer that has many hair length settings is an advantage.
- Long Battery Life – OK, you might think you will never use a beard trimmer for more than 10 – 20 minutes continuously, so why would you buy a model that comes with a 240-minute run time? Well, there are several reasons you should take into account before making this decision.First of all, when you’re inexperienced, trimming your beard might take more than you think. You might even make a mistake and have to start over again. This will take some time, so it’s better to find a model with a larger battery life. Second, you don’t have to use all the battery in one sitting. If you have a beard trimmer that has a 240-minute runtime, you can take it with you when you travel without worrying it might run out of battery in a foreign city or country.Trimming your beard usually doesn’t take long, but if you decide to go for a special or a complicated design, it might take longer than you initially think.
- Fast Charging Feature – Besides having a high-capacity battery, it’s important for the trimmer to have a fast charging feature. Even if your trimmer has a long battery life, sometimes you might forget when was the last time you charged it and it might run out of battery when you least want it to. If this happens, a fast charging feature will allow you to recharge be trimmer in a short time, so you will be able to finish trimming your beard quickly.
- Precision Cuts – You might believe that all beard groomers are accurate and precise. Well, you’re right on point. They are precise. Some of them, however, have special features that will allow you to trim your beard with increased accuracy.There are some models, like the Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 we reviewed that use lasers for an increased accuracy. The laser allows you to visualize where you will place the trimmer, so you will know beforehand how much hair you’re going to shave or trim.
- Detail Trims – Some groomers have detachable heads, and you can fit a detail trimmer onto them. This is an important feature because the larger head might not fit into tight spots, like the base of your nose and around your mouth.Other models, like the Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100 come with dual heads. One head is broader and it’s more effective at removing the bulk of the hair, while the second one is narrower, allowing you to detail your beard.
How To Use A Beard Trimmer
A beard trimmer is a great tool for every man who wants to grow a beard or who wants to maintain one. Using the trimmer will make your beard look respectable, and it will also make it look like your short beard is intentional, and not grown out of laziness.
- Find The Right Model – Not all beard trimmers are good at the same things. Some of them are better for longer beards, while others are good at maintaining a shorter one.
Depending on your schedule, you might be interested in finding a trimmer with a better battery capacity. Using a trimmer with a good battery capacity can be an advantage is you travel a lot because you won’t have to recharge the unit very often.You might want to choose a model that comes with a lot of built-in hair length settings or different combs. Even if you have been styling your beard in the same way for the last decade, you never know when you decide it would be time for a style change. Having more hair length settings will allow you to adopt multiple styles, and it will also make it easier to detail your beard.If you like to shave in the shower, you should definitely choose a waterproof model. Not only can you use these models while you’re showering, but you can also clean them with water, making it easier to remove the trapped hairs.
- Find The Right Hair Length – You shouldn’t adopt a certain beard style just because others do. You should always try to find the one that fits better on your face. This can vary from man to man, so will need to experiment if you want to find the right one.
- Trim According To The Style You Choose – Make sure you follow the pattern of the beard style you choose. If the sideburns are longer than the neck, keep trim them that way. If the mustache is shorter than the rest of the beard, just trim it. Make sure everything you do fits in the pattern.
- Clean the trimmer – Keep in mind that a beard trimmer has to be cleaned after each use if you want it to work for a long time. Cleaning the trimmer can be done by simply brushing it, or cleaning it with water. Some models are not waterproof, so you won’t be able to clean them with water. Use a small brush instead.
- Oil The Trimmer – If you want the trimmer to work flawlessly for a long time, you will have to oil its blades from time to time. You don’t have to do this every time you use the trimmer, but it will be good for it. Clean all the hair between the blades, and then apply some oil. Run the blades for 20 – 30 seconds, and then turn them off and wipe them down. If your trimmer didn’t come with a small bottle of oil, use WD40.
Beard Trimming Tips
Whenever you want to trim your beard, the first thing you should do is choose a style that you think will make you look good. After you choose a beard style you like, take your trimmer and start shaving. Here’s how you do it.
- Start With The Long Hair – Every beard has some longer and some shorter sections. You should always start with the longer hair. If you’re not sure which hair length setting you should use, just pick the biggest available and start with that one. If the comb proves to be inefficient, choose the next smaller one and so on until you find the right setting for your long hair sections.
- Shave Against The Grain – You should always shave against the grain. This means you should point the blades up, against the natural growth direction of the hair. Slightly press the flat of the blade against the face for better results.
Don’t Forget To Shave Your Neck As Well
- Switch The Hair Length Setting – Now that all your beard on both the neck and the face is of the same size, it’s time to start putting in the details. You should switch to a shorter setting or a smaller comb. You should shave the hair above your Adam’s apple and under the jawline to emphasize the look of the beard. Using the shorter setting or comb, shave against the grain again. You can also use an even smaller setting if you want a faded look.
- Remove Any Strays – Look in the mirror using different angles to make sure there aren’t any stray hairs in your beard. If there are any, make sure you use the right hair length setting or comb to remove all of them.
- Use The Detail Trimmer To Emphasize The Outline – If your beard trimmer comes with a smaller head, use it to outline your beard. This smaller head is better at reaching in difficult areas, like the ones around your mouth or next to your ears. Use this detail trimmer to make sure the lines of your beard are symmetrical on both sides.
Beard Trimming Guide
Ask any man sporting a beard which is the most difficult part of the process of growing one. Chances are, his answers will be “waiting for it to grow”. It’s commonly considered that growing a beard is not difficult, but only people who haven’t tried can say think this.
In fact, growing a beard, no matter how long you like to wear it, is a test of patience and resilience. Growing a beard might seem easy at first, but after a while, your faces becomes itchy. This can be a great inconvenience, especially if you live and work in a warm environment. However, there are some steps you can take to help you achieve the final goal, that of growing a nice beard.
- Get Enough Rest – This might seem unrelated, but getting enough sleep will help your growing beard. When it’s tired, the human body does not have enough energy to grow the hairs in your beard. This means your beard will grow slowly, which many men can find frustrating. Getting enough rest will allow your body to grow the hairs as fast as it can.
- Clean Your Face Regularly – A good practice is to clean your face regularly. You should buy a good exfoliating lotion and use it to clean your face at least once per day before you go to sleep. The exfoliating lotion will remove the dead skin off your face, so your pores won’t be blocked by them. This will allow the hair to grow faster.
- Be Patient – When you’re trying to grow a beard, you have to be patient. Some men might have to wait 4 weeks before the hair grows long enough for them to trim into a stylish beard. During this time, your face might be itchy, so you may be tempted to remove it only to escape the itch. You mustn’t do this. You should clean your face and push through the itch to achieve your goals.
- Use Product – You should not be afraid or embarrassed to use product to maintain your beard while it’s growing. Applying beard oil can relieve your itch, and it will keep your face moisturized. However, you should avoid using an alcohol-based product because they might dry your skin further and make it even itchier.
- Comb Your Beard – You should comb your beard at least once every day. This will make it softer and it will also be a good habit you should employ in the future after you trim your beard.
How To Trim A Beard
Now that you managed to grow your beard, it’s time to trim it. Not trimming your beard on time is one of the most frequent mistakes men can make. Not trimming your beard on time can make change your looks from sexy to homeless in only a handful of days. Here’s how you should trim your beard.
- Clean Your Beard – The first thing you should do is to clean your beard. In order to do that, you should wash it with beard shampoo and then condition it. Using conditioner on your beard might not seem very important, but it will actually soften the beard enough for you to trim it properly.
- Dry Your Beard – Now that the beard is clean and conditioned, you can wait for it to dry, or you can dry it with a towel and a hair blower.
- Comb Or Brush The Beard – While your beard is drying, you should comb or brush it thoroughly against the grain. This will make the hair stand out so it will be easier to trim. This will remove the inconsistencies in the hair’s length, making your trimming more effective. If you want to know which are the best beard combs of 2017, click here
- Use The Beard Trimmers – Now that the hairs in your beard are cleaned, conditioned, dried, and brushed, you can start trimming them. You can either use a beard trimmer for the whole process, or you can use one in a combination with a scissor. When using a beard trimmer be sure you start with the longest measure so you won’t accidentally trim too much of your beard.
- Use Razors To Fade – You can use razors to fade the hair under your jawline. However, you can also use the trimmer for this task.
How To Trim A Beard Neckline
Trimming your neckline is usually easier than trimming the rest of your beard. Some men are able to do this using only a beard trimmer, others use a razor, while some use a combination of the both to achieve the best results. Here’s how you do it.
- Using A Trimmer – Depending on the beard style you decided to adopt, you will have to trim your neckline using a shorter hair length than for the rest of the beard. You can use a longer hair length for the section just under your jawline until you reach just above your Adam’s apple. For the section under the Adam’s apple, you should use a shorter hair length for a faded look.For other beard styles, you might choose to trim closely to your skin the whole section under the jawline. Select the shortest hair length and start trimming right from under the jaw and continue until you reach under your Adam’s apple.
- Using A Razor – If you decide to use a razor to trim your neckline beard, you will limit your options. You will, however, be able to shave the section below your jawline, giving it a clean-shaven look.
- The Combined Effect – If you choose to use both the trimmer and the razor, you can emphasize the aspect of your beard by creating a fade effect. Use the trimmer’s second shortest hair setting to trim the hair under the jaw, then select the shortest one for the section above the Adam’s apple. The section under your Adam’s apple can be shaven with a razor for a faded effect.
How To Trim A Short Beard
The short beard is one of the most popular styles nowadays. It’s accepted in many workplaces, and maintaining it is not very difficult. However, an unkept beard can look bad, however long it is. Here’s how you should trim it to look good at all times.
When you trim, start from the jawline and follow it closely.
Make sure you don’t leave bald patches. Instead, make a pattern so that the patches are included
Trim the beard regularly, and make sure you don’t leave any wild long hairs.
How To Trim A Long Beard
The long beard can actually be used as an accessory. Some people say that the long beard is the replacement for the makeup women wear. Here’s how you trim a long beard to make sure it looks good.
Always trim in short increments. Use the longest hair setting available on your trimmer. You should use a shorter one only if this one proves to be too long
A long beard usually grows in a certain pattern you can’t really dictate. Instead of fighting it, it might be better to follow it.
You can also use scissors to trim your long beard. Be careful not to cut too much of it.
How To Trim A Beard With Scissors
Even though it’s usually more uncomfortable than trimming your beard with a trimmer, you can still do it with a pair of scissors. Here’s how you should do it.
Use only very sharp scissors. You want to cut the hair, not rip it.
Try to trim the beard in a single session, so the hair can have the same length.
Be very careful when you trim around the jawline. This area dictates the outline of your beard, so messing it up will ruin your look.
Beard Trimming Styles
Now that you know how to trim your beard, let’s take a look at the most popular beard trimming styles of 2017.
- Mountain Man – Also known as a full beard, this is one of the most popular beard styles. In fact, this is the kind of beard people usually imagine when they think about beard styles. However, this style is not for everyone. While on some people it might look good, for some it might not.
- Short Beard – Another popular style, the short beard is also easier to maintain. This style was made famous by celebrities like Robert Downey Jr or David Beckham, so it’s very popular among young men
- Goatee – A public favorite, the goatee can look good on both skinny and meaty men. This is the type of beard that looks awesome in both tuxedos and T-shirts, so you should definitely try it.
Best Beard Trimmer Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||BATTERY RUNTIME||CHARGING TIME||LENGTH SETTINGS|
|Philips Norelco Multigroom 7100, All-in-One Trimmer||$$$$$||up to 60 minutes||1 hour||18|
|Braun Rechargeable Hair & Beard Trimmer||$$$$||40 minutes||1 hour||12|
|Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer||$$$$||up to 50 minutes||1 hour||39|
|Wahl Lithium Ion Slate Stainless Steel Trimmer||$$$||Up to 4 hours||1 hour||13|
|BeardScape Beard and Hair Trimmer||$$$||Up to 4 hours||3 hour||1.0 to 1.9 mm blade height adjustment|
|Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 9100||$$$$||60 minutes||1 hour||17|
|Braun BT 5090 Precision Beard Trimmer||$$$$||40 minutes||1 hour||25|
|Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit||$||up to 65 minutes||4 hour||8|
|Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100||$||60 minutes||10 hour||18|
|Panasonic ER224S, Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer||$$||Approximately 10, five-minute||8 hour||14|
We’re certain that after reading our beard trimmer reviews and the comprehensive buying guide you will be able to find the best beard trimmer for your needs. Trimmers nowadays do more than just cutting your hair. They use special blades so your skin won’t get irritated, they use lasers to guide the blades, and they have enough battery to run for hours.
Finding the best model isn’t about finding the most expensive one, or the one that looks better. It isn’t even about which one uses lasers to guide your hand or not. Finding the best one is about finding the one which will fit your needs the best.
After reading our buying guide and the short beard trimming tips and tricks section we prepared, we’re confident that you will find the right model for you among the beard razor reviews.