Features of Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade
Styling and adding a new look to the personality is necessary, and hair trimmers play an indispensable role in the same task. In a family, all the men tend to buy new barber hair clippers and trimmers to get a new look either by trimming the hair sharply or cutting them with finesse. An ideal trimmer makes its place for a casual purpose, but even the barbers add them in the salon for better efficiency and sharp cutting.
Following are some special features of Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade that you must consider before buying a new one.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: The trimmer needs to fit comfortably in the hand of the barber, stylist, and consumer. The specially designed housing of Andis trimmer makes it stands apart from the rest, letting you work with it for long hours.
- STEEL BLADE AND FINE-CUT TEETH: The professional and amateur stylists rely on its high precision blade for sharp cutting and perfect trimming. It features close-cutting blade and a sharp tooth that allows you to trim the hair on the neck, mustaches, and even reach smoothly behind the ears. Such steel blades make it a perfect tool for barbers so as to do a number of jobs in a day.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: The highlight of a good clipper is its powerful motor that runs at a good speed, where this Andis tool works quietly and effectively. It creates no noise and therefore, can be used for clipping the hair of children. The magnetic motor performs well and lets you use the tool for a long time, keeping it cool.
- DRY SHAVING: This trimmer is ideal for doing dry shaving in which you do not need to make use of water, lotion, cream or gel. It gives perfect outlining and fading on the desired areas.
- OIL THE BLADE: It is advised to put oil on the blade before you start clipping hair. In fact, you can adjust the blade as per the requirement to get a perfect look.
- LONG CORD: This trimmer is specially equipped with an eight feet long cord so that you can go around the client to trim properly from all the angles. This gives you the freedom to work without charging it. You just need to plug in and start working.
- INSIDE THE BOX: This trimmer kit includes the corded trimmer, oil for blade and T-blade. Not much of the accessories, such as combs are included, but still, is termed as a perfect kit for stylists and barbers.
Drawbacks of Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade
- The Andis T-Outliner Trimmer needs an electric board nearby as it is a corded tool.
- This is fit for cutting the hair of short length only, and cannot work on long hair.
- The set of combs need to be purchased from the market.
However, these demerits do not outweigh the special features, reasonable price and effective results shown by this trimmer.
Frequently Asked QuestionsThere are some questions with the right answers that will help you in maintaining this trimmer for a long time.
What type of oil should be used for the blades?
It is advised to use Andis Company clipper oil that is chemically formulated for the blades. You can even use any other blade oil to do the same.
How to clean the Andis trimmer?
First of all, remove the hair from the trimmer by using a brush. The removable parts of the trimmer can be cleaned separately with a disinfecting lotion, known as Andis Cool Care Plus.
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is simply the best model of Andis Clippers that offers a completely new look to a person. It is so easy-to-use that you would not feel the need of visiting a professional stylist. With its T-blade and sharp cutting feature, you can get any desired look by clipping or trimming your hair.
If you are looking for a new hair accessory, then buy this model and see the difference. This must-have trimmer is available at an affordable price, making it a perfect tool to obtain.
Groominguru gives an expert guide to man grooming and believes in the powerful, efficient and reliable working of this trimmer, so buy it today and change your look for the next occasion. So, if you are looking for the right tools to trim hair perfectly, this is the place to depend upon.